American engineers remove a destroyed German Panzer IV medium tank in Tunisia, North Africa, May 1943.
German infantry demostrating a combined tanks & infantry attack with Panzer II's.
Schwerer Zugkraftwagen 18-ton from SS-Panzergrenadier-Division Das Reich's Werkstattkompanie rescuing a Panzer III Ausf. M (or Ausf. N) that felt off the road on its right side, summer 1943.
This Panzer III Ausf. A (chassis number 60107) was assembled by Daimler-Benz in 1937 and issued to Panzer-Regiment 5 (3. Panzer-Division), later used in combat during the invasion of Poland.
The Semovente M43 da 105/25 consisted of a new 105 mm howitzer on a widened M15/42 chassis. Despite a number of archaic design choices, it would have been a dangerous opponent on the battlefield. Few were produced, and only a handful ever fought for Italy.
One of the 10 converted French FCM-36 to 7,5 cm Pa.K. (Sfl.) allocated to the Sturmgeschütz-Abteilung 200 (21. Panzer-Division)
On December 8, 1944, this unit still had 29 Panzer VI Ausf. B, better known in post-war literature as "King Tiger". 2/6